官网图标H5
领取体验课 领取体验课
领取在线外教一对一试听课程
立即领取
领取在线外教1对1试听课程
立即领取

当前位置: 首页 > 金融行业中实用的职场英语100句

金融行业中实用的职场英语100句

浏览量:118

  以下是金融行业中实用的100句职场英语,涵盖日常沟通、专业术语、会议场景、客户服务及商务写作等,帮助提升职场表达能力:

成人英语学习

  一、日常沟通(Daily Communication)

  问候与介绍

  1、Good morning, everyone. Let’s kick off the meeting with a quick market update.

  大家早上好。让我们以一个快速的市场更新来开始会议。

  2、I’d like to introduce our new colleague, Sarah, who’ll be joining the Fixed Income team.

  我想介绍一下我们的新同事Sarah,她将加入固定收益团队。

  3、How’s your portfolio performing this quarter?

  你的投资组合本季度表现如何?

  请求与反馈

  1、Could you share the latest risk assessment report by EOD?

  你能分享一下EOD的最新风险评估报告吗?

  2、I’d appreciate your input on the M&A deal structure.

  我非常感谢您对并购交易结构的意见。

  3、Let’s sync up later to discuss the client’s concerns.

  让我们稍后同步讨论客户的担忧。

  确认与跟进

  1、Just to confirm, the deadline for the Q3 report is Friday, right?

  只是确认一下,第三季度报告的截止日期是星期五,对吗?

  2、I’ll follow up with Legal on the compliance issues.

  我将与法务部跟进合规问题。

  3、Did you receive the revised financial model I sent yesterday?

  你收到我昨天发来的修改后的财务模型了吗?

  二、专业术语(Financial Terminology)

  市场与投资

  1、The market is bullish on tech stocks, but we’re cautious about valuations.

  市场看好科技股,但我们对估值持谨慎态度。

  2、Our target ROI for this project is 15% net of fees.

  我们这个项目的目标投资回报率是扣除费用后的15%。

  3、The Fed’s rate hike could trigger a correction in the bond market.

  美联储的加息可能会引发债券市场的调整。

  财务分析

  1、The P/E ratio is currently at 25x, which is above the industry average.

  市盈率目前为25倍,高于行业平均水平。

  2、We need to improve our liquidity ratio to meet Basel III requirements.

  我们需要提高流动性比率,以满足巴塞尔协议III的要求。

  3、The NPV of this investment is positive, but the IRR is below our hurdle rate.

  这项投资的净现值为正,但内部收益率低于我们的最低预期回报率。

  风险管理

  1、The VAR model suggests a 5% chance of a 10% portfolio drawdown.

  VAR模型表明,投资组合缩减10%的可能性为5%。

  2、We should hedge against currency risk using forward contracts.

  我们应该使用远期合约对冲货币风险。

  3、The counterparty’s credit rating was downgraded to BBB-.

  交易对手的信用评级被下调至BBB-。

  三、会议场景(Meeting Scenarios)

  主持会议

  1、Let’s dive into the agenda. First up: the Q3 earnings forecast.

  让我们深入讨论一下议程。首先是第三季度的盈利预测。

  2、Does anyone have objections to the proposed budget allocation?

  有人反对拟议的预算分配吗?

  3、To wrap up, let’s assign action items and deadlines.

  最后,让我们分配行动项目和截止日期。

  讨论与决策

  1、I propose we increase our allocation to emerging markets by 10%.

  我建议我们将对新兴市场的拨款增加10%。

  2、The downside risk outweighs the potential upside in this scenario.

  在这种情况下,下行风险超过了潜在的上行风险。

  3、Let’s table this discussion until we have more data.

  让我们搁置讨论,直到我们有更多的数据。

  总结与结论

  1、In summary, our key priorities are cost-cutting and revenue growth.

  总之,我们的首要任务是削减成本和增加收入。

  2、The consensus is to proceed with the IPO, pending regulatory approval.

  共识是继续进行IPO,等待监管部门的批准。

  3、I’ll draft a memo summarizing our decisions and share it by COB.

  我将起草一份备忘录,总结我们的决定,并由COB分享。

  以下是整理后的职场英语内容,包含中文翻译,涵盖客户服务、商务写作、谈判协商、行业热点、跨文化沟通、职场礼仪及职业发展模块:

  四、客户服务(Client Communication)

  需求理解

  1、What’s your risk appetite? Are you comfortable with high-volatility assets?

  您的风险承受能力如何?您能接受高波动性资产吗?

  2、Our goal is to align your portfolio with your long-term financial objectives.

  我们的目标是让您的投资组合与长期财务目标保持一致。

  3、Could you clarify your liquidity needs over the next 5 years?

  您能否明确未来5年的流动性需求?

  产品推荐

  1、I recommend a diversified ETF portfolio with a 60/40 equity-to-bond split.

  我建议配置一个60%股票/40%债券的多元化ETF组合。

  2、This structured product offers downside protection with upside potential.

  这款结构化产品能在控制下行风险的同时提供上行潜力。

  、Our robo-advisor can automate your asset allocation based on your profile.

  我们的智能投顾可根据您的风险偏好自动调整资产配置。

  异议处理

  1、I understand your concerns about fees, but our performance justifies the cost.

  我理解您对费用的担忧,但我们的业绩足以证明其合理性。

  2、Let me address your skepticism about crypto by sharing historical returns.

  让我通过分享历史收益数据来解答您对加密货币的疑虑。

  3、We can adjust the risk level if you’re uncomfortable with the current strategy.

  如果您对当前策略的风险水平不满意,我们可以调整。

  五、商务写作(Business Writing)

  邮件开头

  1、I hope this email finds you well. Following up on our call yesterday…

  希望您一切安好。跟进昨天的电话内容……

  2、Further to our discussion, please find attached the revised proposal.

  根据我们的讨论,附上修订后的提案供您参考。

  、Thank you for your prompt response. As requested, here are the details…

  感谢您的及时回复。按要求提供以下细节……

  邮件正文

  1、The purpose of this email is to request approval for the $500K marketing budget.

  此邮件旨在申请50万美元的营销预算审批。

  2、Kindly note that the deadline for submitting the KYC documents is extended to Friday.

  请注意,提交KYC文件的截止日期已延长至周五。

  3、We’re experiencing delays in the onboarding process due to regulatory backlogs.

  因监管积压,客户准入流程出现延误。

  邮件结尾

  1、Looking forward to your feedback by COB tomorrow.

  期待您在明日下班前反馈意见。

  2、Please let me know if you need any clarifications.

  如有疑问,请随时告知。

  3、Best regards, and I’ll keep you posted on progress.

  顺祝商祺,我会及时向您汇报进展。

成人英语学习

  六、谈判与协商(Negotiation)

  报价与还价

  1、Our opening bid is $2M, but we’re open to negotiation.

  我们的初始报价为200万美元,但可协商。

  2、Could you justify the 15% premium you’re asking for?

  您能否解释为何要求15%的溢价?

  3、We’d be willing to split the difference at $1.75M.

  我们愿意折中至175万美元。

  条款讨论

  1、The non-compete clause is a dealbreaker for us.

  竞业禁止条款对我们而言是合作障碍。

  2、We insist on a 30-day notice period for termination.

  我们坚持终止合作需提前30天通知。

  3、Let’s compromise on a 50/50 profit-sharing arrangement.

  我们各退一步,按50/50分配利润。

  达成协议

  1、With these amendments, I’m confident we can sign the contract today.

  修改后,我相信我们今日即可签约。

  2、I’ll draft the final agreement and send it for your review.

  我将起草最终协议并发送给您审核。

  3、Congratulations—this partnership will be mutually beneficial.

  恭喜!此次合作将实现双赢。

  七、行业热点(Industry Trends)

  ESG与可持续金融

  1、ESG-compliant investments are outperforming traditional benchmarks.

  2、ESG合规投资的表现优于传统基准。

  3、Our firm is launching a green bond fund to tap into the sustainability trend.

  我司将推出绿色债券基金,顺应可持续发展趋势。

  4、Climate risk is now a core component of our stress-testing framework.

  气候风险已成为我们压力测试框架的核心要素。

  金融科技(FinTech)

  1、Blockchain technology could revolutionize cross-border payments.

  区块链技术可能彻底改变跨境支付。

  2、We’re partnering with a FinTech startup to automate compliance checks.

  我们正与金融科技初创公司合作,实现合规检查自动化。

  3、AI-driven algorithmic trading now accounts for 70% of market volume.

  AI驱动的算法交易已占市场交易量的70%。

  八、跨文化沟通(Cross-Cultural Communication)

  文化差异

  1、In some cultures, direct criticism is seen as rude—try phrasing feedback diplomatically.

  在某些文化中,直接批评被视为无礼——建议委婉表达反馈。

  2、Remember that hierarchical norms vary; adjust your communication style accordingly.

  注意层级规范因文化而异,需调整沟通方式。

  3、Building trust takes time in Asian markets—focus on relationship-building first.

  在亚洲市场建立信任需要时间,应优先关注关系维护。

  国际合作

  1、Let’s schedule a call at 10 AM EST, which is 3 PM GMT for our European colleagues.

  建议会议定于美国东部时间上午10点(欧洲同事的格林尼治时间下午3点)。

  2、We’ll need to comply with GDPR when processing EU clients’ data.

  处理欧盟客户数据时需遵守GDPR。

  3、The joint venture will require a local partner to navigate regulatory hurdles.

  合资企业需本地合作伙伴协助应对监管障碍。

  九、职场礼仪(Professional Etiquette)

  礼貌用语

  1、Would you mind elaborating on your point?

  您能否进一步阐述您的观点?

  2、I apologize for the oversight—I’ll correct it immediately.

  我为疏忽致歉,将立即修正。

  3、Thank you for your patience as we resolve this issue.

  感谢您在解决问题期间的耐心。

  避免冲突

  4、I see your perspective, but let me share why we disagree.

  我理解您的观点,但请允许我说明分歧原因。

  5、Perhaps we can find a middle ground that satisfies both parties.

  或许我们能找到折中方案,满足双方需求。

  6、Let’s revisit this topic when emotions are less heated.

  待情绪平复后,我们再讨论此事。

  十、职业发展(Career Development)

  自我提升

  1、I’m pursuing the CFA charter to deepen my expertise in portfolio management.

  我正在攻读CFA资格,以深化投资组合管理专业知识。

  2、Could you mentor me on navigating office politics?

  您能否指导我如何应对职场人际关系?

  3、I’d like to shadow you during client meetings to improve my sales skills.

  希望能在客户会议中观摩学习,提升销售技巧。

  职业规划

  1、My long-term goal is to lead the Wealth Management division.

  我的长期目标是领导财富管理部门。

  2、I’m open to relocating for a promotion to a regional office.

  我愿意为晋升至区域办公室而调动。

  3、What skills do I need to develop to transition into private equity?

  转行私募股权需培养哪些技能?

  说客英语建议:

  场景化练习:结合实际工作(如撰写邮件、模拟谈判)应用上述表达。

  文化敏感性:在国际合作中注意语言与行为的适应性。

  持续学习:关注行业动态(如ESG、FinTech)并更新专业术语。

  通过系统掌握这些表达,可显著提升金融职场中的沟通效率与专业形象。